All our face masks are reusable and reversible. $5 from each satin mask will be donated to The Equal Justice Initiative, an organization committed toending mass incarceration, excessive punishment, and racial inequality.
Each mask will also include a filter that can be inserted in the pocket between the two layers of fabric.
These satin masks are reversible - one side is satin and one side is white linen.
S/Mmeasures 27-30 cm ear-to-ear.
M/Lmeasures 30-33 cm ear-to-ear.
Actual mask measures approx 8 x 20 cm
For a perfectly customized fit, size up, and be prepared to put in a few stitches to tighten the elastic.
How to use your mask:
1. Wash your hands before putting it on.
2. Place the elastic around your ears and open the mask so it’s covering everything from your nose to your chin.
3. Don’t touch your face while wearing it.
4. Wash your hands right after you take it off.
5. Machine or hand wash after every use.
Optional: Insert additional filter material into the pocket at the bottom (remove before washing).
Due to the nature of this product, all face masks are final sale.
Due to the delicate nature of this fabric, we recommend treating this mask with extra care.
*Please remember these are non-medical masks and need to be used safely. They shouldn’t replace social distancing, hand washing, or other medical advice you may have received.